I've also undercoated a destroyed Peter Pig T34/85, T55 and Mercedes saloon. These will all eventually become objective markers.
|I'm pleased with the building on the left with the 'MPLA' graffiti|
|I like the rubbish outside the back of the 'shop' on the right|
I'm on schedule to run a test game or two in a couple of weeks so will probably go for opposing forces that are relatively small and will leave out the asset system. I've had a couple of ideas about possible scenarios - battles don't have to be played out in the chronological order of my imaginary timeline either. There's nothing to stop me fast forwarding a few years to allow a scenario I'm partciularly interested in to be played out. My imaginary version of Operation Savannah is looking good though.
Possible battles include:
- FNLA mercenary cored army tries to capture key crossroads north of Luanda against more numerous but less well trained MPLA
- SADF/FNLA relief column tries to reach SADF Paras against uncoordinated but determined resistance from Cuban special forces and MPLA
- Outnumbered Cubans ambush SADF/FNLA column
- SADF mounts battalion level attack against MPLA forces trying to hold river crossing
- Fighting withdrawal by MPLA as combined FNLA/SADF pile on the pressure